How we can help you with internal communications:
- Internal communications audit.
We can help you measure how well your organisation benchmarks against best practice for internal communications and pinpoint the areas in which you need to improve.
- Best Companies benchmarking
Based on our extensive experience of the Sunday Times Best Companies measurement process we can help you assess your organisational readiness to participate in the process, OR if you are already committed to it, help you interpret your results and action plan for improvement.
- Bespoke employee satisfaction surveys
Whilst we recognise the power of standard benchmarking surveys we also understand the importance of context and the need to measure elements of the employee experience that are specific to your your business. Our service enables you to give a voice to your employees and lets them tell you how they can contribute to the performance improvement of your business.
- Internal training or programme support literature
Need to roll out consistent operating procedures across your business? Want to sell the benefits of your leadership or management development academy? Our skilled team of writers and creatives create materials that will stir your internal audiences to engage and take action.
- Internal communications workshops
Those new into an internal communications role, or managers who simply want to get better at communicating, will benefit from attending this interactive one day workshop that can be delivered at a venue to suit you. Topics that can be explored, include the following:• the purpose of internal communications
• the changing expectations of internal audiences
• the internal comms role and skills needed to succeed
• a checklist for internal comms planning
• methods for segmenting your audiences
• when to use agency support
• the various internal communication tools and when to use them
• how to evaluate internal comms
• the importance of message hierarchy and message contextualisation
• the characteristics of a good communicator
We also do stirring marketing communications